Dry Stone Cladding
Better Exteriors consulted with leading landscape industry designers and contractors to deliver the following DryStone range suited to both modern and contemporary Australian landscapes.
The tones allow blending with any other landscape materials:
- HOTHAM: – A schist with uniform tonings of whitish grey and light beige that is versatile due to its neutral look
- OTWAY: – Split slate with charcoal and rust colouring to complement darker stone paving
- AVOCA: NEW– is a free-form walling offering a solid rugged appearance in an easy to install veneer format. It presents a textured mix of brown and grey tones
- BULLER: NEW – is a natural granite veneer that mixes warm and cool tones. It can be blended with Hotham Drystone for a new look altogether
- JAMIESON: NEW – has a rustic look incorporating light grey and softer rust tones
- KINGSCLIFF: – Uniform brown tonings laid with or without grout joints for a more formal look
- NOOSA: – Cream, light grey and light rust tonings to complement lighter stone paving
Better Exteriors offer a select range of DryStone cladding, this comes as individual pieces to achieve the closest look to true freestanding dry stone walling as built by an experienced stonemason. To aid in the natural aesthetic yet make installation easier, the pieces come in various lengths up to 600mm and various heights up to 200mm, with a thickness of 20-40mm. The stone is hand split on the surface and sides, but sawn on the bottom surface to allow easy application with a suitable adhesive to the substrate.
For external corners L-shaped corner pieces are available, and matching split face Capping 600x290x30 can also be used to complete your wall. Range of capping is available in the same stone as our DryStone walling to complement and finish clad wall where required.