Better Exterior’s crazy paving comes in a diverse range of natural stone, from quartzite, slate and bluestone through to sandstone. Available in a large range of colours and textures, it offers great design flexibility and is suitable for a huge range of paving applications. Due to its size variation it is a great option for irregular or curved areas within a landscape project.
List of CRAZY PAVING Materials:
- Flinders Quartzite – is a hard wearing split stone
- Heathcote Slate – has a rich charcoal & rust colour variation, the pronounced split texture giving a raw look
- Bluestone Crazy Paving – provides a beautiful rustic look to urban and country homes (natural pieces, not off cuts)
- Porfido Trentino Crazy Pave – extremely hard wearing will add European class to any paved area
- Sandstone Crazy Paving – available in rich warm colour tones with a soft feel underfoot