Granite Pavers and Granite Tiles in Melbourne
Granite is an igneous natural stone with a distinctive grain and extreme hardness, formed under conditions of great heat and pressure. This gives granite tiles a visibly crystalline texture composed of feldspar, mica and quartz. At Better Exteriors, we’re proud to be leading granite suppliers in Melbourne who are capable of sourcing and installing premium grade granite for Melbourne homes and businesses.
Available Granite Pavers in Melbourne
The uniform appearance, strength, colour-fastness, large colour range and high resistance to abrasion makes our granite pavers and granite tiles in Melbourne ideal for a variety of contemporary landscapes.
Our granite pavers in Melbourne are available in the following finishes:
- Flamed – This process exfoliates the surface to deliver uniform appearance, better slip resistance and a pleasant aesthetic
- Sandblasted – The surface is sandblasted to create a subtle textured finish
- Bush Hammered – The surface is mechanically hammered to give a heavily pitted finish
- Other – A variety of other surface finishes are also available, such as pitched, grooved, etc.
Contact the experts at Better Exteriors today for more information on our granite pavers.
- 600 x 300 x 20
- 600 x 400 x 20
- 800 x 400 x 20
- 1000 x 500 x 20
- Cobbles on mesh 90 x 90 x 20
- 600 x 400 x 30 Square Edge
- 800 x 400 x 30 Square Edge
- 1000 x 300 x 30 Square Edge
- 600 x 300 x 30/30 (60 Total) RSE
- 600 x 400 x 20/40 (60 Total) RSE
- 800 x 400 x 30/30 (60 Total) RSE
- 1000 x 300 x 30/30 (60 Total) RSE
- 1000 x 500 x 30/30 (60 Total) RSE
- Extremely Hardwearing
- Low maintenance
- Large Range of contemporary colours
- Suits a wide range of design styles
- Salt Safe
- Slip Safe
- Large variety of customisation available
- Large stock levels